Die neueste Version unseres meistverkauften Streaming-Geräts – 50 % mehr Leistung im Vergleich zu Fire TV Stick (2019), für schnelles Streaming in Full HD. Beinhaltet eine Alexa-Sprachfernbedienung mit Tasten für An/Aus und Lautstärke.
Less mess, more control – with the Alexa voice remote control, you can search for and play series across all apps by voice command. Switching on and off and volume control for compatible televisions and soundbars are also possible without an additional remote control.
Free TV – Watch films and other content with apps such as ARD, ZDF, Pluto TV, YouTube and more.
Easy to set up, inconspicuous placement – Simply plug it into the back of the TV, turn on the TV, connect to the internet, and you’re good to go.
Thousands of apps, Alexa skills and channels – including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney +, ARD, ZDF, ProSieben, DAZN and more. Subscription fees may apply.
Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of films and series episodes.
Live TV and Sports – Watch TV and sports broadcasts live with providers such as ARD, ZDF, DAZN and others. Subscription fees may apply.
Listen to music – Stream music from Amazon Music, Spotify, and more. Subscription fees may apply.
Dolby Atmos support and sound in home theater quality – For selected titles, comprehensive Dolby Atmos sound with compatible home audio systems ensures an even more realistic viewing experience.
Personally, I’ve used Amazon FireTV in 2019 & 2020 as well & noticed the speed & improvement mentioned in the description.
- Infrared device control with the Alexa voice remote control: The included Alexa voice remote control can be used to control Fire TV Stick and certain functions (such as on / off and volume) as well as a variety of compatible infrared-controlled devices, including televisions, sound bars and AV receivers. Note: Certain features may not be available on some infrared controlled devices.
- Processor: Quad-core, 1.7 GH
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS: Dual-band WiFi with two antennas (MIMO) for faster streaming and fewer disconnections than with standard WiFi. Supports WLAN networks with the standards 802.11a / b / g / n / ac.
- Bluetooth: 5.0 and Bluetooth Low Energy. Pair with compatible Bluetooth speakers, headphones, game controllers, and more.
- Language support: Yes, with Alexa voice remote control (included) or the free Fire TV app (available for download for Fire OS, Android and iOS).
- TV compatibility: HDTVs with HDMI input that are 1080p or 720p capable at 50/60 Hz.
- System requirements: HD TV with available HDMI input, internet connection via WLAN, socket.
- connections: HDMI output, micro USB (only for power supply)
- Supported video formats: HDR 10, HDR10 +, HLG, H.265, H.264, VP9
- Audio support: Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital + Surround Sound and HDMI audio pass-through for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital + and Dolby Atmos.
- Cloud-Speicher: All digital content purchased from Amazon is stored in the cloud for free.
- scope of delivery: Fire TV Stick (3rd gen.), Alexa voice remote control (2nd gen.), USB cable and power supply, HDMI extension cable, 2 AAA batteries, quick guide.